The Lake Rosseau North Association was formed in 1982 to
represent residents and cottagers that are in the North Lake Rosseau area
consisting of the southern section of Seguin Township, the Village of Rosseau,
and the northeastern section of the Township of Muskoka Lakes. (Photo to the left courtesy of the Rosseau Historical Society is of a view from the Rosseau House or Pratt's Hotel circa 1883 HR053 and the picture on the right was taken on June 18th, 2010 from George & Sue Beley's balcony by Kelly L. Collard)
Dates to Remember
c2013 Lake Rosseau North Association
- Rosseau EH! - Ruth Dare Health Centre (Rosseau Nursing Station) extended weekend & Statutory holidays hours. (Summer 2012)
- Movie Night in Rosseau - Next Movie Night in Rosseau is "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" - Friday, June 21st, 2013.
- Rosseau Farmers Market continues on Friday of each week for the months of July & August from 10 am - 2 pm
- July 27th, 2013 - 47th Annual Rosseau Regatta - 8:30am registration opens at the Rosseau Waterfront
- July 27th, 2013 - Lighthouse Rocks! Gala
- August 3rd, 2013 6th Annual Rosseau Classic Cruise - 10am to 3pm @ the Rosseau Waterfront
- August 4th, 2013 Annual Muskoka Lakes Marine BBQ for Camp Ooch - 11am to 2pm @ the Muskoka Lakes Marine.
- August 10th, 2013 LRNA Reception - 8:30am @ the Rosseau Memorial Hall
- August 10th, 2013 LRNA AGM - 9:30am @ the Rosseau Memorial Hall
- August 24th, 2013 - 138th Annual Fall Fair - 10am to 4pm at the Rosseau Field Hall