The Lake Rosseau North Association was formed in 1982 to
represent residents and cottagers that are in the North Lake Rosseau area
consisting of the southern section of Seguin Township, the Village of Rosseau,
and the northeastern section of the Township of Muskoka Lakes. (Photo to the left courtesy of the Rosseau Historical Society is of a view from the Rosseau House or Pratt's Hotel circa 1883 HR053 and the picture on the right was taken on June 18th, 2010 from George & Sue Beley's balcony by Kelly L. Collard)
Dates to Remember
c2015 Lake Rosseau North Association
- Draft 2015 LRNA August 8th AGM minutes posted on page at LRNA Minutes of the Annual General Meetings (AGM)
- Movie Night in Rosseau - Next Movie Night in Rosseau will be "In the Heart of the Sea" on Monday, May 30th, 2016 at 7pm at the Rosseau Memorial Hall - www.movienightinrosseau.ca - NOTE: Book discussion of the book "In the Heart of the Sea" by Nathaniel Philbrick will be held on Monday, May 16th, 2016 at 4:30pm.
- Rosseau Market continues on Friday of each week for the months of July & August from 9 am - 2 pm - in 2016
- July 23rd, 2016 - 50th Annual Rosseau Regatta - 8:30am registration opens at the Rosseau Waterfront
- July 30th, 2016 - 9th Annual Rosseau Classic Cruise - 10am to 3pm @ the Rosseau Waterfront
- July 31st, 2016 Annual Muskoka Lakes Marine BBQ for Camp Ooch - 11am to 3pm @ the Muskoka Lakes Marine.
- August 6th, 2016 LRNA Reception - 8:30am @ the Rosseau Memorial Hall
- August 6th, 2016 LRNA AGM - 9:30am @ the Rosseau Memorial Hall
- August 27th, 2016 - 141st Annual Fall Fair - 10am to 4pm at the Rosseau Field Hall
- Rosseau Market continues on Saturday, October 8th, 2016 from 10am to 3pm at the Annual Rosseau Pumpkin Festival